Friday 24 February 2012

30 Day Photography Challenge : D.I.Y Cow Scarf

Have been meaning to learn how to crotchet for the longest and I finally got down to doing it. My first project was working on a cow scarf as I had to master how to use the crotchet. I took to youtube so I could pick up a pattern or so and I loved this one but have since forgotten the name of this pattern.
 This took longer than anticipated as I was juggling school and work and other stuff at the same time.
 The finishing part wasn't that difficult too as I came up with my own way to do it so one does not see where the scarf starts and ends. And it will definitely keep one warm as I used the thick wool.
Tell me What do you think about my first crotcheted cow scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips