Thursday 19 July 2012

White & Blue Affair

July days are supposed to be warm and summery days but for some reason this year Summer decided to arrive yet.So much to looking forward to summer time and only getting rainy,cloudy days. These pics have been sitting in my archives for the longest but I finally came round to uploading them.

This is what I wore to church about three weeks ago ,the day when we had to pray and thank God for  my birth country,Zimbabwe. I was picked to represent my country and stand in front of the whole congregation and say what we Zimbabweans are particularly thankful to God about.After church we had to rush to the airport to drop off a friend who was flying out to the motherland.

Blazer & Shirt- H&M
Pants-Dynamite
Heels- Michael Antonio via Winners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips