Tuesday 7 August 2012

Amato Gelato and Short Jean Dress

Hot summer nights call for two things, comfy loose clothes and something to cool one down. After a long day outdoors, watching a soccer game there was no better way to wind down. We headed out to the only place I know that serves the best gelato and ice cream in Calgary. I know I know I'm new after my move from BC to AB but I know one thing for sure this is the place to visit for anytime dessert.


Dress- Winners
Sandals-Joneve
Here is what I wore, something perfect for a night out chilling and enjoying the best dessert in town.

For my dessert I had Mandarin gelato,it had a sweet and tangy tangy taste to it and really enjoyed it. We sat by the patio and just chatted the night away.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips