Tuesday 4 October 2011

Sunset Dreams

I bought a really pretty nail polish at H&M.  The color is “Sunset Dreams Orange” and I'm liking it. Well it is a summer color but who puts the rules on the nail polish you apply when you feel like it.  

I walked into H&M looking to buy a top or something and while in line waiting to pay for my top my eyes  saw this vibrant color. I knew I had to get it and the price just nailed it down to the polish making its way to the counter and straight into my bag. It was about $1.95. I have a collection of nail polish but for some reason I did not have the orange color.

I usually just color my toe nails but yesterday I just felt the need to color my finger nails too. Yeah difficult it is to color the left hand nails but I would like to think I did a somewhat good job.

2 comments:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips