Wednesday 2 November 2011

A Secret Getaway

My weekend was filled with so much fun which included chilling,shopping, going out and more celebrations. It was my friend's birthday too.Sometimes you just need to get away, go to some different place, pretty much just some fresh air  and relax from the busy schedule.

The birthday girl already had made plans for the day and I was in for a fun filled night. During the day we were just up and about doing some last minute shopping and catching up. So to start the night out we were going to have dinner and then go for drinks after. We are all different and the way we celebrate our special days and have fun differs. So my friend is not the clubbing time but more of a person who tries out food from different places and recommends a good restaurant whenever possible. This time the restaurant that she picked out was Guu, a Japanese restaurant.

Since it was cold I decided to wear my skinny jeans,heels, black sheer top, a blue top inside and my black leather jacket. This was a simple look altogether. Thanks to my friend for doing my hair I didn't have to worry much about my hair this night.


Unfortunately we arrived there late and waiting time was about 40minutes so we decided to leave and try out some Korean food. I enjoyed the meal, the talks we had. After our dinner we headed out for drinks at two different locations.

Wish my friend many more years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips