Sunday 13 November 2011

Mary Janes'

The whole week I was thinking of wearing m Mary Jane's for church but till Sunday morning I had not decide what I was going to pair the shoes with. Well. this morning I tried my Mary Jane';s with two other outfits and this is what I came up with.         
Temperatures in Vancouver have been dropping down but one can spend a few minutes without the jacket unlike in other parts of Canada.On another note I enjoyed the praise in church today and the sermon was great. Sundays are always days to relax, hang out with friends and just do some of the stuff one cant do on regular days

I enjoyed putting this outfit together
(Shoes kinda slide up when I wear them but they are comfortable)
After a few shots I decided to throw on my jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips