Tuesday 22 November 2011

Bloggers Do It Better: Military Chic

I have been following the Bloggers do it better challenges over the past few months but somehow I always got caught and didn't manage to take part and yes sometimes I didn't have the right outfit put together to participate in the challenge. I enjoy always clicking over and checking out the challenges and seeing how other bloggers are taking it up.

Enough rambling on, I had a rather relaxed day at home working through my assignments and watching random movies.So this time the challenge was Military Chic put up by Pretty Shiny Sparkly and here are the pics of me taking part in the challenge.



Its been raining a lot in Vancouver and there was no better place to have my pictures taken other than the balcony.

1 comment:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips