Thursday 3 November 2011

The Four Agreements-Don Miguel Ruiz

I recently picked up this book The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz and was fascinated by the summary. I didn't just leave my fascination there I decided to read through the book and see what it has to offer. In short the book is about realizing some of the stuff in our lives that hinder us from having the joy we all desire in life.

In the book Don has four points that he mainly focuses on that can help change ones life to a life of happiness,giving love to others, embracing and loving life. In the next few weeks I hope to share with you what I read and how it relates to my life.

Don's four points ar
Be impeccable with your word
Don't take anything personally
Don't make assumptions
Always do your best

I know in our daily lives we practice these consciously or subconsciously but I decided to look through my life as I read through this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips