Friday 9 December 2011

New Shoes:Steve Madden

I traveled to the States recently to do a lil shopping. Had been planning this trip for the longest as I had to patiently wait for my passport and it came in time for some Christmas shopping.

Went into Ross,my oh my I found myself some shoes,two and did I just fall in love with them. Was looking for knee high boots but I didn't quite manage to find myself  pair and I was like Oh well no Knee High boots I might as well purchase the Steve madden pair I had set my eyes on.


You definately will be seeing more these shoes soon. Love love the heel details they have and so love that I can pair them with a couple of clothes from my closet.


One can never go wrong with a pair of Steve Madden shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips