Monday 12 December 2011

Different shades of Grey/Gray

I have been searching high and low for a blazer and last Thursday I came across this one at H&M. I was super excited and couldn't quite decide on which blazer to pick since H&M has a whole variety out at good prices too.
I eventually decided on purchasing this one since I can do both with this blazer (dress it up or dress it down)
 I love the gold buttons on the blazer.5 of them are just for design purposes and the 6th one can be used  to button it up of just leave the blazer be.The blazer has designs inside too, I love to roll up the sleeves a bit adds a different look altogether.
Below is how I paired the blazer with my recent shoe Steve Madden purchase from Ross.


Everytime I have pictures taken one of my leg always strikes up a pose of its own. It has come to be known as my leg signature pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips