Saturday 17 December 2011

Forever 21 & Spring Haul

Made a quick dash to the mall last week and this is what I grabbed.

 Spring had a good deal, Buy One Get One Free for all earrings.Made a score.
 Peacock feathered Earrings
Picked up a flower accessory for the hair. Forever 21 always has some pretty cute stuff and a wide variety. This worked out well for me since I wanted a whole bunch of colored earrings for my summer vacation.

A few more hours and I'm off to Zim,visit family and friends and enjoy the festive season.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you got some great things!! I love the beaded dangling earrings...and the flower accessory for the hair is super cute!

    -Cherrie
    CherrieAmore.com

    P.S. Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips