Tuesday 17 January 2012

Happy New Year

Better late than never,would have done it earlier but seeing I was away and internet was a scarce thing to come by, no time is better than now when I'm all settled back in from my trip from The Motherland-Zimbabwe. Hope the New Year is treating you well and you all winded down to 2011 well.

I had a pleasant trip visiting family, hanging out with friends and attending different functions. Talk about people all grown to the extent that I couldn't recognize some of my young cousins.

loved the weather though the temperatures sometimes were unbearable but the rains had a way of cooling it all down. Loved it when it rained as I could smell the fresh Earth, hear the rain hitting on the roof something I had dearly missed as the rains here are not that heavy.

Stay  tuned for posts loaded with pics of my summer holiday and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips