Friday 20 January 2012

Army Colored Jumpsuit

When I found out I was going to visit my birth country I was so excited as this meant I would meet my cousins.friends, attend different functions I had so missed attending (a wedding), enjoy all the fruits that Canada does not offer among other things. This meant I could wear my army colored jumpsuit and color block with my orange heels and orange/sky blue earrings.

I had the opportunity to attend a wedding,an African wedding for that matter on the 31st of Dec. This was a different way to step into the New Year and what better way to end a year both the new coupe and the whole crowd at large.It had been a while since I had attended a wedding that was conducted in Shona, so missed hearing the MC entertain the guests, missed the music and missed the whole joy a wedding brings to everyone.

Me and Noma
The wedding was held at Raintree an exclusive and up-market wedding venue located 30minutes outside Harare and was strictly by invite. This is a place were the church service is conducted beside the stream and there is a tent nearby for the reception. In-between the city and untamed nature lies a place that is still in touch with nature,Raintree.While the service was being conducted we could see monkeys running around in search of food and all.

Thanx to my friend I was on the guest-list. Most weddings that I remember have the bridal team who entertain guests with their practiced dance moves and a band to entertain the guests.


Me and Eve
I met up with a couple of new people and enjoyed myself fully. The wedding was well planned, I enjoyed the entertainment from  the Jazz Invitation band singing to the occasion and keeping guests on their toes and loved listening to some old and new Zimbabwean songs.

1 comment:

  1. the bag...i love! you were rocking the entire outfit my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips