Tuesday 15 May 2012

Green & Black

Had a Young Women's Meeting at the end of the month April and we all had to introduce ourselves and tell our favorite color. I jokingly said GREEN was my color for now but its coming to pass as the color that has caught my eye of late.



Anyhow some friends and I decided to go try out a Persian Restaurant and this is what I wore. Cazba is a Persian Restaurant located somewhere in North Vancouver. Place was packed but it was worth the wait.i

  I had Boned Chicken Kabab
Chelo Kabab Bhakiatri
Chenjeh Kabab
 The other pics show what the other diners and I tried the steak and enjoyed the burnt tomato.

The prices are affordable, ambiance is great and they have good customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips