Wednesday 30 May 2012

Turquiose & Bantu Knots

Sunny days call for a lot of things: these include leaving my hair out,sunnies,wearing sandals and more dresses. this summer I adopted something new,instead of tonging or flat ironing my hair I have decided to do overnight Bantu knots and undo them the next day. When I undo them the next morning I got these cute curls depending on the size of Bantu knots I made.These were my first Bantu knots, I moisturized my hair with Olive oil moisturizer and sprayed some Olive Oil spray. Fortunately I loved the knots taken out but I did not know how to style my hair so i combed the front a bit and left the curls out at the back and other side.

I paired up my curled up hair with the summery turquiose dress I picked up from one of the boutiques downtown.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips