Sunday 29 May 2011

Magnum Ice Cream

So the other day it was a bit on the warm side and that was my cue to have an ice cream.I'm not a big fan of ice cream meaning I don't usually have it. There was a wide variety but I decided on having the Magnum Almond ice cream and believe me I did not regret my choice. I liked all the almonds ,the vanilla and chocolate effect of the ice cream. The vanilla just tastes so good melting in your mouth,the chocolate melts away and I just enjoyed my ice cream.

So I told a friend to try it and he loved the almond one too then I found out another friend tried the Caramel one and she loved it too.But we all got a slight problem this Magnum brand is not found in many grocery stores,I'm sure the corner stores/convinience carry them at a higher price and grocery pricesmight be good on many pples pockets.




Don't let summer end before you try out this new brand on the market...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips