Monday 2 May 2011

Dinner & Dessert


(Brown rice,mixed veggies,chicken & fried plaintains )   (Bread pudding Casserole)

hehe decided to cook a lil' bit of this and that and try out the plaintain( after trying it out at a friend's place).I also remembered how I used to enjoy bread pudding in boarding school so thought of preparing it in my small kitchen.I prepared brown rice and steamed mixed veggies to accompany the plaintains and I certainly enjoyed myself. For the bread pudding I mixed milk and sugar together in a bowl,cut slices of bread into four,layered the bread in a casserole dish ,poured the milk and sugar mixture together and continued layering tll the casserole was full.Placed the casserole into the oven for 35minutes. Let it cool for a bit and again I enjoyed my dessert.

Plaintains can be purchased at Superstore and most African grocery stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips