Friday 22 April 2011

For Us By Us: Uni Magazine


During the semester I decided to launch a campus magazine titled FDUZine for the FDU uni goers. As Chief Editor my vision is to bring interesting news, issues that are affecting students, advice, events taking place and recipes to them. I also asked a few students if they would want to contribute articles for the magazine and yeap there were a few submissions.

The name of my uni magazine is FDUZine, it features students ideas, recipes, what’s happening around the campus or around Vancouver. It’s a lot of hard work but with a strong and dedicated team makes it worthwhile. I have attached a link for you to enjoy yourself, hope you enjoy reading the FDUZine.
 
FDUZine links:  2011 Volume 1 & 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips