Monday 11 April 2011

Easy Going Club...

while studying with a friend he told me how he was in an Easy Going club..He had this club formed at his former university and he was telling me how the uni used to set funds so people could participate. So I was thinking to myself that would be a great club to form too and get students out of the so serious clubs and do something just for fun.This club would be solely for students who are not in the same circle of friends to get together,just about do anything ,sit and laugh,forget about books,assignments and all that serious uni stuff. At different times we can have a member have a guest speaker and just hang out for fun.

This club would help people relax,discuss not-so serious stuff just warm up to your classmates outside the campus area. 

I hope he initiates it and forms it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips