Sunday 17 April 2011

A lil' about Dimples


1. Where is your cell phone? In-between my ear and shoulder
2. Your hair? Got a new hairstyle and I’m loving it
3. Your mother? The one woman who is always there to encourage me, my close best-friend , proudly Zimbabwean
4. Your father? Adviser, proudly Zimbabwean
5. Your favorite food? Most Chicken Dishes
6. Your dream last night? Was too tired and in pain to dream
7. Your favorite drink? Lychee drink
8. What room are you in? sitting room
9. Your hobby? cooking
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Running my own company and expanding it to different parts of the world
11. Where were you last night? Home
12. Something that you aren’t? Disorganized
13. Muffins? Chocolate chip
14. Wish list item? To travel and get to know different cultures
15. Where did you grow up? Harare/Ruwa (Zimbabwe)
16. Last thing you did? Talked to my mum and sister
17. What are you wearing? My PJs
18. Your TV? Keeps me in touch with the outside world
19. Your pets? None
20. Friends? Keep my world going around with all the talks,laughs
21. Your life? going on and moving steadily
22. Your mood? Happy
23. Missing someone? My mum
24. Vehicle? N/A
25. Something you’re not wearing? earrings
26. Your favorite store? Dynamite
27. Your favorite color? Purple
28. When was the last time you laughed? 15minutes ago
29. Last time you cried? Don’t remember
30. Your best friend? Is another sister from another mother
31. One place that I go to over and over? Kitchen
32. One person who e-mails me regularly? Tsari
33. Favorite place to eat? Nandos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips