Tuesday 10 May 2011

Pearl Fever Tea House

Drink lovers might somehow get a hint what this is all about but to those that do not Pearl Fever is my favorite bubble tea place. Yeah yeah, theres the whole sugar or calories to think about but who can pass over such a refreshing drink with your choice of either have pearl or coconut/mango jelly to their drinks. Pearl Fever is located in different areas in and around Vancouver UBC , SFU campus and Coquitlam Zone Entertainment to name a few. I think they should open one somewhere close to the downtown area seeing I have to travel all the way to Coquitlam for a dosage of a good bubble tea drink. I’m not really a fan of smoothie drinks but my friends always have smoothies and they more than enjoy the drinks. Oh,  one is able to customize their drinks to their likes though you pay extra for that. Hey Pearl Fever doesn’t just specialize in drinks it also sells delicious cheesecakes, I was never a fan of cheesecakes maybe because the ones I always tried were not so good but once I tried the Pearl Fever ones I haven’t gone back on my cheesecake intake. Well once in a while you got to treat yourself to some of the good things in life and forget about the whole calories intake.



Pearl Fever is just elegantly designed such that one feels at home just to relax and chill with a couple of friends.

As summer approaches I’m pretty sure you might want a refreshing drink someday ,you can just pop in to one of Pearl Fever locations and enjoy yourself .I promise you won’t regret it.

Depending on which location you visit you might be lucky to get 15% discount on your drink (Monday-Thursday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips