Tuesday 12 July 2011

Fine Dining

Enjoyed myself the other day ,when I had dinner with friends visiting from far and wide. With good food,talking and a revolving restaurant you are rest assured of a good night. We had our dinner at Cloud 9 where you are able to see Vancouver,Stanley Park,beautiful views as far as North and West Vancouver,the snow capped mountains and more.I had baked escargots as my hearty starter,followed by a mediteranean roasted lamb t-bone paired with fresh vegetables and a new york cheesecake as the dessert. I'm not so much of a dessert person but i enjoyed the cheesecake.

Baked Escargots with Garlic Bread
Mediteranean roasted lamb t-bone paired with fresh vegetables
Cheesecake
I think you should try it out,good prices,good service,good views from up above on the 42nd floor. Oh by the well they are two revolving restaurants so when you do book make sure you are going to the right one as we ended up at the other instead of  Cloud 9 but the people were good enough to call and inform them we were making our way to the booked restaurant.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips