Sunday 31 July 2011

Fort St John, BC-Farmer's Market

We visited the Farmer's Market where farmers,artist you name it come together and sell their different goods customers. The market runs from 9am till 4pm. At the market people were selling honey,jewellery,lotion,pictures,plants,jam,bread,scones and more.

While there we came across a new type of berry called the Saskatoon berries. Tara bought a 30lb box and said she would make us a Saskatoon berry pie with an avocado paste(I think).
Saskatoon Berries
The next booth was the Bees booth,the gentleman has a display unit showing the bees hard at work. We spotted the queen bee. K on this stand the guy makes different bottles of honey and branches out to make honey and beeswax lip balm,lotion,baby oil,bars of soap. I got myself a bar of the honey & beeswax soap.I want to try some organic stuff on my skin preferably my face and see how it works. While on the organic stuff I'm seriously thinking of going all natural on my hair.uhmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips