Monday 11 July 2011

Little Black Dress

Every girl definitely has a black dress in their closet. One can never go wrong with a black dress for whatever occasion it is be it dinner,formal business function,party you name it.Which leads me to this black dress. I had a dinner to attend but for some reason I couldn't decide what to wear. While going through my closet I bumped into it and putting everything wasn't too much of a hussle.





Since its a black dress I decided to mix up the look with colorful accessories both the chain and the earrings and my watch as a bracelet. I chose the peep toe black heels to go with my dress.Shoes are comfy,a good purchase from Aldo.

To finish up the whole look I added on a small bag to the whole outfit.A lady never goes anywhere without all her lip stuff,makeup touch up tools and somewhere to put my cell.{this medium sized bag will be seen here a lot as I'm so in love with it this summer}
 
Shoes & handheld bag-Aldo
Dress-Mantique
Jewellery-H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips