Sunday 25 September 2011

M.A.C. Bits

Talk about being a late bloomer I know I'm one.Didn't really like make up but in the past year I have taken a liking into applying makeup. I do not like so much makeup,just love the not so va va voom looks that shout I'm here but just something that looks good on me.


I have tried different makeup brands but of late I have fallen in love with the M.A.C products. M.A.C products are a bit pricey but I'm taking the buying one step at a time. Thanks to a friend,Courteney my collection is growing. Courteney sent us a box of makeup products and each of the Young Women's Ministry members had a chance to pick a product they wanted. I picked the Big Bounce SPREAD THE WEALTH Eye Shadow. Its a liquid eye shadow something I have never used before and I can't wait to use it.




I mentioned adding to my collection,well a couple of weeks ago I stopped by the M.A.C store and got myself the Rubenesque Paint Pot. I really love the color and what it does to my eyes when I apply it. This was the first product that gave me the nudge to continue trying more of M.A.C products and I look forward to doing so.






I'm looking forward to using my the M.A.C and getting my game on on the smokey eye makeup effect that I love so much sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips