Thursday 25 August 2011

Birthday Dinner at Glowball Grill

My birthday dinner this year was celebrated at The Glowball Grill located in Yaletown. Reservation was 7pm but we were fashionably late ,Better late than Never. Our waitress for the night was Erenee(hope I spelt it right) and she was just good from the get go. A total of ten people attended the dinner which was good and we had baby TJ too. We ordered our starters which were five different satays and enjoyed them.

 I ordered Jumbo Tiger Prawns with greens. The prawns were really huge I must say and delicious too.
Jumbo Tiger Prawns

A number of people ordered Lamb Shank ,some chicken and some steak. The meals were good and of a sizable amount. And my neighbour had some pasta with prawns ,this was really good too,could taste the oregano in the food which gave the food a whole different good taste to it.
Linguine(tiger prawns,oregano,olives,capers stewed tomatoes & tomato)
Then it was dessert time and they sang for me and I got Chocolate Bailey's Pudding with a candle on top.
Oh my ,never tasted such a good pudding like this,it had chunks of crunch chocolate in it,sauce to top it up. The dessert was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S I tell you.

All in all it was an enjoyable night but it didnt end there more info coming up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips