Sunday 28 August 2011

Color Blocking 1

I decided to take my birthday visitors to Victoria Island on Saturday. After their long drive from Calgary I decided to give them some time to rest and we left to board the ferry at Horseshoe Bay around 10am. While we were waiting to board the ferry we managed to grab breakfast and I Grabbed my new found summer drink from Starbucks ,Shaken Iced Passion Tea Lemonade. Quite a refreshing drink.

We boarded the ferry a few minutes before 11am as departure was set for 11am. The ferry ride is about 2hrs but believe me you won't notice how fast time flies. Well,we did more catching up,walked around the ferry to get views from different angles and of course take pictures. Me and my girls just love pictures and who would't love to step out of the ferry and just feel the wind blow past while you pose for pictures.

I wanted to be comfy and at the same time engage in some color blocking and I managed to do that with my jumpsuit.
Jumpsuit: Le Chateau
Shoes: Gifted
Handbag: Aldo
Jacket: Winners
Sunglasses: Unknown
 Enjoyed myself in Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips