Wednesday 24 August 2011

Sisterly Love

This time I didn't do the travelling I had people come over.(phew).I want to take this time to thank all the people who came through for my 2011 birthday. All the calls,texts,facebook messages,those who had me in their thoughts on my special day and those  who were present for the weekend all together. My sister Dadi, Sasha,Taroh drove all the way from Calgary on Friday the 12th and arrived around 2am. A long drive it was and thinking of it my sister def endured some pain as she broke her arm two weeks before the trip. She still managed to come through for her baby sister and made it.( I know she was in pain) but all the same it was a fun weekend.


Ever stylish sisters from another Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips