Wednesday 24 August 2011

Sunny Days: You Gotta Love Them

En-route to Kitsilano Beach (downtown Vancouver)
So it's summer time yeah and you know what that means ryt, yeap short skirts,visits to the beach,sipping on the drinks and just loving the days as they come. I just love Vancouver summer days,not so hot,not humid just the perfect temperature to enjoy summer days.



SO we had a heart lunch at Nando's Chicken .nothing beats the tasty lemon and herb chicken,peri fries and some greens on the side. We took a leisurely walk down to the beach,chilled around for a bit talking and just taking the sun and the fresh air. And yes of course I had to remove my shoes to feel the sand in my feet,sat by the logs. Too bad I didn't have my bikini ( the visit to the beach wasn't planned)with me or I would have tried basking in the sun soaking it all in.

Besides the sun bathing or taking a deep in the water who goes to a beach and doesn't remove their shoes just to get a feel of the beach sand.

                                                         Random pic of other beach lovers( the ones that like sun tanning)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips