Monday 22 August 2011

White Out

I don't really like wearing white cloths coz of 2 reasons.Some might see them as small or minor reason but they still stand. These reasons are they stain easily and you need to wear special undergarments.

Its not that I'm clumsy or anything but I just think if you are wearing something white you just have to be extra careful and all that. This kinda puts me in a corner and stops me from who I really am (jovial and all over the place).

White dress: Guess
Sandals: Winners

Anyways on this particular day I decided to wear my short dress to attend a anniversary pool party. The day turned out to be pretty good for a pool party,mingling with friends,dancing and listening to music and yes of coz taking time to pose for pictures here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips